Friday, February 19, 2010

Ballerina at six months

Six months...I've made it!  I just keep growing and learning all the time!  This is what I am doing now...

~I now can roll over from my back to my tummy
~I am now taking baths in the big tub, and I love it!
~I had my first tooth pop through, quickly followed by my second
~I can now roll completely over, and over, and over again!
~At first I could only roll in one direction, but not anymore!
~Let's just say that I am able to get around a lot more!
~Clicking my tongue is so much fun to do all the time
~I am really finding my voice, babbling, singing, and what not
~I have been working on my army crawl
~Do you have any idea how fun it is to splash in the tub?  I discovered this out, and it's amazing!
~Yesterday I said da da, na na together.  That got Mommy and Daddy excited!

Some snapshots from today...
Mommy found me this way when she came to get me when I didn't fall asleep in my crib.  This is the first time I have gotten out of my blankets and I turned myself so that my head and feet are where my hands usually are.  I had fun just playing.


For my six month birthday, Mommy worked really hard and made me a few nice things.  She made me a fluffy tutu with a matching bracelet and bow.  These go perfectly with my ballet shoes.  Now I can be a little ballerina!  Here I am in my tutu...

My size right now...

Clothes~3-6 months and starting to wear some 6-9 months
Diaper~Size 3
Weight and Length will have to wait until I go to the doctor in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment