None of this lay there and be still stuff for me anymore. I can move and I will!
I found a few things hiding underneath the coffee table, and had to investigate.
I found tape and Mommy's pens.
I love it when I find new things!
When I tried to get out from under the table I got stuck!
The tables leg won't let me go!
I also worked on taking some steps with Mommy today. I like going backwards!
After I fell down from walking I decided to see how far I can roll. I rolled from the middle of the living room towards the stairs. I then continued to Mommy and Daddy's room. I then got all the way to Mommy and Daddy's closet. This is where I had to stop, though I tried to keep going. The door got in the way, and Mommy couldn't open it without moving me.
For fun Mommy measured how far I rolled and found that I had gone about twenty feet, and in only about ten minutes!
I love that I can move!






No comments:
Post a Comment