Monday, February 15, 2010

Hearts for Daddy

Today Mommy and I decided that we should NOT leave Valentine's Day as the only day to express our love.  So...we decided to surprise Daddy!  Mommy cut out lots and lots of red and white hearts, and I helped with the scraps {they taste good}.  We then wrote down reasons why we love Daddy on each of the hearts.  Mommy then taped them onto the bedroom door while I helped by supervising.

It turned out great!

It was so much fun when Daddy got home.  He had no idea, and he didn't go towards the bedroom right away so Mommy and I acted normal waiting for Daddy to see the hearts.  It was silly because he was holding me while Mommy was making dinner, and they were talking when he took me over towards the bedroom and then stopped talking mid-sentence.
He loved it!!!
We love you Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment