Tonight Mommy and Daddy went out without me!
Can you believe it! I can't! I mean...Mommy's friend is nice and all...and I was fine having her around, but that is when Mommy and Daddy are home too!
So this is what happened...
Mommy's friend, Nichole, came to see Mommy and meet me this afternoon. I liked staring up at her while I was sitting on Mommy's lap. After we all visited for a while I got tired so Mommy put me down for a nap. The next thing I know it's Nichole getting me out of my crib after I woke up and changed my diaper, but that was okay. After that she took me into our main room, and that is when I realized that something was not right. I kept looking around for Mommy and Daddy, but I couldn't find them anywhere! I didn't like this, and I let Nichole know it.
I wanted my Mommy and Daddy!
After a while Mommy and Daddy finally came home! I was so glad to see them again! I hope they don't leave me again, I really missed them!
Nichole stayed and talked with Mommy and Daddy, and after a while I was okay to go to her again for a little while. She was really nice, and tried to make me happy.


No comments:
Post a Comment