Daddy is starting to wonder if I will be left handed. He thinks that I might because I have been playing with my toy with my left hand a little more than with my right. This would be silly because both Mommy and Daddy are right handed, though Daddy is a bit ambidextrous(whatever that means). I just might surprise them yet.
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Lefty???
I have been enjoying my newest discovery...I can hold onto my toys!!! Mommy has some toys that hang onto my car seat, and before I could only enjoy looking at the beautiful colors, but now I can do more than just look. I love to grab them and hold on tight, and even give them a little shake now and then.
Daddy is starting to wonder if I will be left handed. He thinks that I might because I have been playing with my toy with my left hand a little more than with my right. This would be silly because both Mommy and Daddy are right handed, though Daddy is a bit ambidextrous(whatever that means). I just might surprise them yet.
Daddy is starting to wonder if I will be left handed. He thinks that I might because I have been playing with my toy with my left hand a little more than with my right. This would be silly because both Mommy and Daddy are right handed, though Daddy is a bit ambidextrous(whatever that means). I just might surprise them yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment