Thursday, November 12, 2009
Jumping for Joy!
I got invited to a Birthday Party for today. To get ready for it, Mommy took me to the store to help me get a present for the Birthday girl. We found lots of fun things. We finally decided to get Nalina a book called Five Little Ladybugs, and a stuffed frog to go with it. Mommy had also made a bracelet for Nalina, so she put it on the frogs arm.I was able to get all prettied up for the party. I wore the dress that Nalina and her family had given to me when I was born. I also wore the bow from Mama Holly, and Mommy had just finished making me a new bracelet and jingle anklet that match my dress. I had a fun time at the party.After we got home Mommy and Daddy decided to let me try out a new toy. It's a toy that lets me jump up and down all by myself. I really liked to make it turn around, and I of course had to taste this new toy, it tasted good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment