Friday, November 20, 2009

Blooming

This month I do not have a doctors appointment so Mommy decided to measure me herself.  I now weigh about 13 1/2 pounds, am 23 3/4 inches long, and my head is about 15 1/2 inches around.  I am still growing, but a bit more steady all around.  Mommy put me into the new size today, and I will be able to wear these for a while.




Daddy is so sweet!  When he came home from work today he brought Mommy a very beautiful and colorful bunch of roses.  I love looking at their bright colors and smelling them!




Mommy has finally figured out how I like my bottles.  I like it when it is really, really warm.  If it is a little bit cold I wont eat from it.  I am also trying out holding onto my bottle all by myself.  I can do a pretty good job, but Daddy had to help me sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment