Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin picking

I got to go and pick out my very first pumpkin today.  After Daddy got home we all got into the car, and drove to a farm.  This farm had a lot of pumpkins in the front yard.  These pumpkins were huge, even bigger then me.  Mommy, Daddy and I looked at them all and then decided on the best one.  Daddy thinks that it's so big that I would be able to fit inside of it.  I guess we will find out when we carve it.  I am looking forward to it!

Waiting for Daddy to come home





 Looking for the perfect pumpkin
 



1 comment:

  1. We were thinking about getting a pumpkin for Reagan to sit in too... I will post pictures if we get around to it. It WILL be the only time they may fit into a pumpkin anyway, right?

    ReplyDelete