Mommy has been trying to be better about having me on a schedule. I like this because now Mommy is better able to know what it is that I need when I cry, or even take care of me before I cry for something.
Getting some tummy time
Getting better at holding up my head
Grabbing my hair
Starting Reagan on a schedule was one of the best things I could do for her. I don't necessarily have her on an eating schedule besides knowing that she gets hungry about every 3-4 hours... but we do take an evening bath as a bedtime ritual that never fails to help Reagan sleep less than 4 hours in her first segment of sleep. It is getting to the point where she sleeps about 5 1/2 to 6 hrs every night and last night she slept for 7 straight hours. I can't wait til she sleeps through the night.
ReplyDelete