After my bath, I decided that I wanted to play a game of Peek-A-Boo. I got the hood of my towel over my face all by myself, and then got it back off again.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
My Mobile
I love laying in my crib. Do you know why? Because I have a fun mobile to look at. This mobile is not your typical kind of mobile, this one is homemade by Mommy. One night, when she was still pregnant with me, she went to the church for an activity, and loved the decorations. One of the decorations gave her an idea. The ceiling had clear string hung all across it with some strings that hung down. On these strings were little pieces of shiny paper. Mommy decided that she wanted that in my room. So she and Daddy hung some clear sting above my bed and then put fun, colorful, shiny paper on some stings to hang down above me while I am in bed. I will often fall asleep while I stare mesmerized by them, or laugh at them while they dance around when I wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment