Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter


Look at what I woke up to this morning...

After discovering what the Easter Bunny had brought for me, Daddy, Mommy, and I went and played Easter Bunny ourselves.  We took some bags of Easter goodies to some friends...

We then watched conference and enjoyed a beautiful walk outside, and loved seeing all the blossoms...

We also colored eggs...
Daddy painted my hand all white for my hand print to go onto this one...
Here are all the eggs that Mommy, Daddy, and I decorated...

Now it's time for the hunt...
Mommy and Daddy took turns helping me walk to the eggs.  I would then reach down or sit down and then reach over for each of the eggs...
I had a great time getting them, and often did not want to let them go {and tried to eat them whole} until someone pointed out another one for me to get...

We then had the perfect ending to the day by reading scriptures!
 HAPPY EASTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment