Today started out as just an ordinary day.
Snuggling in bed with Mommy after breakfast,
and looking up at Grandma's orchid quilt that is hanging above Mommy and Daddy's bed(I love to stare at it),
and then swinging in my swing while watching the lights on the Christmas Tree(I could stare at them all day long).
Then Daddy came home(I always get really excited when I see Daddy come home)...
...and the fun really began.
One on one time with Daddy,
then he had fun trying to hold me high in the air with only one hand(way to go Daddy),
some stand time(I love doing this),
then try and catch Daddy's nose(Who's got Daddy's Nose is one of my favorite games to play),
Finish putting decorations on the tree,
enjoy watching Daddy,
do some more standing,
chew Daddy's finger,
look at our beautiful Christmas Tree,
try standing by myself(Daddy kept catching me),
sit all by myself,
loving our new ornament(that we finally put up),
and then end with my first cup of water.
Boy, what a busy day! Just the way that I like it...full of excitement!






















No comments:
Post a Comment