It's Christmas Tree decorating time! Mommy, Daddy and I each had a job to do...
I of course was in charge of supervision(got to make sure that Mommy and Daddy are doing it all right)
I had to check out Mommy's scarf that she made,
(okay, so it's not a decoration, but is sure is fun to play with)
check to make sure the lights were all shining brightly,
see that all the tinsel was all shimmery,


and make sure the tree was ready for it's makeover

Daddy's job was to take care of the lights. Untangle them and fix the burned out ones. He did a wonderful job. I was so impressed that I just had to get a closer look at the beautiful lights, even thought it stopped Mommy from doing her part for a little while.
(Funny story~while Mommy was working on putting the lights onto the tree, sometimes the strands would get stuck on something like the couch and she would tug a little bit and it would come free. Well at one point it got stuck again so Mommy tugged on it, but it didn't come free. So she tried again, but it still didn't move. Mommy then came out from behind the tree to free the strand, and guess what she found it snagged on...ME! I had liked looking at the lights and it was move just past me so I reached out and grabbed onto it. They are so beautiful!
Which brings us to Mommy's part. She was the one that put the lights and tinsel onto the Christmas Tree(with some help from Daddy).







No comments:
Post a Comment