Each month we try to go spend some time around the temple, as a family. We often like to go when is is fast Sunday. We had lots of fun at the Sacramento Temple at the beginning of August. It also turned out to be one year from when I shaved my hair for the last time. It grew 6 inches this year without any cuts or trims. Elizabeth's is about 1/2 and inch to an inch shorter.
Elizabeth had so much fun making crowns by tying long pieces of grass together.
The tree in our backyard has beautiful flowers that cover it during the hottest time in the summer. I love it! I'm still amazed by the different vegetation here.
A short hike at Calaveras Big Tree State Park. It was fun walking between, and through these huge tress.
Elizabeth's last day being four & a half, with a crooked thumb! (I'll post about her big birthday later)
Having lots of fun at the zoo with a train ride, carousel ride, & feeding a giraffe!
Brian & I celebrated our anniversary at the end of the month, & Elizabeth loved being our little photographer! She loved adding the flowers for a prop, & telling us what to do for the pictures. Love my budding photographer!























Absolutely heartwarming.
ReplyDelete