Today was a hard day! It started out fine, but when I went to play in the pantry I knocked down a can of tomato paste, and it made my pinkie hurt really bad. I cried out and started walking to Mommy. She quickly grabbed me, and held me trying to comfort me. My pinkie was hurting so bad that I just grabbed onto Mommy's hair and pulled trying to make the pain go away. Mommy knew that something was wrong, but hadn't seen my finger yet. As soon as she saw that my pinkie was bleeding she went to show Daddy and clean it up. It was while cleaning my finger they saw that the can has cut through my nail, and into my finger. They then decided to take me to the ER. Before we went to the hospital Daddy and a friend gave me a blessing, and then we were off. I hated the drive with Mommy holding my hand, and it hurting me, but after we got to the hospital I started to feel a little better. I had a fun time climbing the little chairs and table that were in the waiting room, and then loved jumping and playing around on the bed when we got a room. After wait for so long I got bored and wanted to run around outside of the room, but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me, but we did see another friend that was working at the hospital.
Finally the doctor came to look at my finger, and they had to clean it. It hurt me so much, I hated when they looked at my pinkie. It also made it start to bleed again. The doctor had me get and x-ray, but my bone was okay, and he also called another doctor to get suggestions. I guess my pinkie is too small to do stitches like they normally do. He finally decided to glue my cut closed. They cleaned it again, but that just made it hurt and bleed again. I hated that they tried to hold my hand still, and the glue got everywhere. The nurse then put a big bandage on my pinkie and the finger next to it. I was so glad to be done, and go home.
The nurses bandage...
Daddy's bandage after the other one came off...
No comments:
Post a Comment