Friday, March 26, 2010

Working hard pays off

Mommy used to let me takes some of my naps on my tummy, but at some point she stopped doing that.  Well...today I figured out how to get back to sleeping on my tummy, by rolling over after Mommy puts me down.  I love this because I can then lick my soft sheet as I go to sleep.

I have been trying really hard to pull myself up to stand {I am really good while holding onto Mommy or Daddy's fingers}...
I have been having a really hard time grabbing onto things, so Mommy decided to help...
She found a long wooden stick and secured it on two chairs, then put me in front of it, and I grabbed on and pulled myself up {the first couple of times I had my head forward, so it didn't work the best, but I got up, and then was able to lower myself back down}...
I was ready for a break, so I then just stood next to the couch, and figured out how to walk along the side of it for a little bit...
I was so excited!!!
When Daddy got home I was able to show him what I did today, and I even got my head behind the bar this time!

Later Daddy took Mommy and I out, and while in the car my headband moved down over my eyes.  I didn't fuss at all, and I could see through the headband a little bit.  Mommy and Daddy didn't even notice until we stopped.
Look at all the different ice cream flavors...I'll get some someday {tonight I just got to chew on the spoon}.

No comments:

Post a Comment