Here's Aunt Krystal and Uncle Jake (now I have an Uncle Jakobe, Uncle Jacob, and Uncle Jake-try saying that three times fast!)
Mommy's cousin, Natalie, loved holding me
playing with Mommy and Daddy
Taking a much needed nap
pictures in front of the temple
(Krystal and Jake were having pictures taken at the same time)
Mommy and I with Grandpa-Great after his baptism
I knew that something special was going on, and I watched very closely as Marti, and then Grandpa-Great were both baptized. Then when Grandpa-Great was confirmed I was really happy, and I wiped the happy tears from Mommy's cheeks.
This is my last night before we go back to Michigan, so I got to spend some quality time with Grandpa. I was mesmerized by him as he gently spoke to me.
We also had some laughs to share before bed.
What a busy, fun, and memorable day!












It was so fun seeing elizabeth. I wish we didn't forget to get pictures of our little girls side by side.
ReplyDelete