I went to see the doctor again today. I now weigh 9 pounds and 13 1/4 ounces(50 percentile), and I am 22 1/2 inches long(90 percentile). When the doctor came in Mommy asked him some questions about me. She asked about the red marks on my face, and he said that they are birthmarks that will probably fade. She then asked about my bumps on my face, and he told her that I have cradle cap, and that might be what is causing the bumps. He then told her what she could do to get them to go away. After checking me he said that I am healthy. I am glad.
Resting after the doctors' visits(mine and Mommy's)
Posing for Mommy in the outfit from Grandma Baldus, with the matching Boppy, and Blanket from Mama Holly

It's funny, Reagan would NEVER be so content to lay on her tummy. She will fall asleep on her tummy if she is being held, and easily transfered to the bed... but when ever we put her on her tummy she makes great use of her muscles and tries to turn over to either look around or get more comfortable.
ReplyDelete