Friday, August 28, 2009

Trying out the swing

Mommy and Daddy bought me a new swing the other day.  At first I wasn't sure what I thought about it, but after a little while in it, I decided that I like being rocked by Mommy or Daddy a lot more.



 

Daddy gives me baths in the kitchen.  I cannot go into the water yet because my umbilical cord hasn't fallen off yet, so I get pretty cold during these baths, and I don't like to be cold.  Though, I do like it when Mommy or Daddy pour water on me, and when they snuggle with me after I am all clean.
 

Mommy was trying to get some cute pictures of me today, but it didn't work out like she wanted because the daylight was fading fast, and I didn't want to do the omelet pose.  She didn't get to take as many as she wanted to, but here are a couple that she did get to take.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment